Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fun stuff for bored housewives

I was online yesterday and today arguing about politics when i googled mitt romney and found digitaldanite.blospot.com . I adore this guy! He is hilarious and I think anyone who wants to know what one crazy-funny mormon guy thinks of mitt romney ought to check it out. It's a wonderful site..I'm not sure if it's satire like landoverbaptist or not, but it is very funny.

Also, a fun site for the wives who can't stand to be online and unproductive, there is the housewivestarot.com! Get ur tarot reading and a great recipe for meatloaf! My favorite us psychic psalad. It's just good fun!

And for you beginning wives who don't know where to start, http://romanholiday.typepad.com/thehelpfulhousewife/housekeeping_college/index.html
I love the housekeeping college but have problem with my word doc stuff so i can't DL them or anything. But if you have word, go for it! She's a wonderful lady and even though the site is a little lax, it is still helpful. (it is lax becasue she has got to be the busiest woman on the planet!)

I adore being a housewife, even when I'm exhausted by pregnancy! Mostly, i just like having the luxury of staying home and being able to be a bored housewife instead of an over-scheduled crying working mom...that was how it was before and i was no good at that! So, if you are also a boerd housewife who wants to be bored for a while but not enough to not get anything done, here's where i hang out.

No comments: